The Norfolk & Norwich Association for The Blind
All of our Sports Activities are looked after by our Sports Co-ordinator, Emma Dean along with the invaluable help from some of our excellent volunteers.
Emma would be happy to help you with any enquiries or requests you might have. Please contact her either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone - (01603) 629558. Emma would love to hear from you.
The following activities are available for 2017:
- 4 x 4 Off Road Driving - 2/3 dates throughout the year, approx 9am - 4pm, Thetford
- Sailing - fortnightly, 12.30pm - 5pm, Barton Broad, Neatishead
- Tandem Cycling - Norwich, fortnightly, 10am onwards
- Walks – both long and short throughout the County, monthly, 10am onwards
- Short Mat Bowls - Norwich, first and Third Tuesday of each month, 10am - 12pm
- Archery - Norwich, dates have been cancelled for the foreseeable future
- Ten Pin Bowling - Norwich, fortnightly, 10am - 12.30pm, Namco Bowling Centre, Bowthrope, Norwich
- Boccia - Norwich, monthly, 10am - 12pm
- Darts - Norwich, fortnightly, 1pm - 3pm
- Horseriding - Poringland, fortnightly, 10am onwards, Playbarn Riding Stables
- Shuffleboard - Cromer, alternative months, 10.30am - 12.30pm, Merchants Place, Cromer
- Self Defence - Norwich, fortnightly, 10 -11am - Dates have been cancelled for the foreseeable future
- Golf - Set course dates (please ask for availablity)
- Tennis - Outdoors at the Lime Tree Centre, Eaton, summer dates are available now
A full list of dates and information for all the above is available in our 'Sports Pack' if you wish to have a pack or book a place on any of the activities please contact us - Tel: (01603) 629558 or via email - email@example.com - Thank you.
SPORTING ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FROM THE WEST NORFOLK CENTRE
- Walks - Second Wednesday of each month. 9.30am onwards
- Shuffleboard - First Wednesday, alternative months, 1.30pm - 3pm, Hempton Village Hall, Fakenham
- Archery - First Wednesday, alternative months, 1.30 - 3.30pm, Hempton Village Hall, Fakenham
- Keep Fit Classes - King's Lynn, First Friday of each month, 2pm - 3pm
- Keep Fit Classes - Fakenham, Third Tuesaday of each month, 2pm - 3pm, Hempton Village Hall, Fakenham
If you are interested in taking part in any, or all of these, please contact Nikita Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org or call the King's Lynn Office on 01553 660808 to find out about prices and transport arrangements.
Sailing on Barton Broad with the Nancy Oldfield Trust
Short Mat Bowls, Long Walk and Golf
Judy Manning with Volunteers Mike and Roy on a Tandem Ride.
Photo courtesy of Rosy Lee's Cafe in Loddon.